Individual Retirement Planning
Whether you are in the accumulation phase or have already retired, a sound strategy is crucial to:
- Meeting your retirement income planning needs
- Maintaining lifestyle choices and priorities
- Ensuring that long-term goals and aspirations are funded for travel, healthcare, estate planning, charitable giving and other goals that lead to financial independence
Your retirement advisor can help you develop a comprehensive plan to:
- Manage taxes on income—now and during retirement
- Retain ownership and control of your assets
- Evaluate the variables in your retirement plan to help ensure alignment with your goals and objectives
Corporate Retirement Planning
Selecting the right employee retirement benefits for your business can be complex and time-consuming. You need a plan that will help you attract and retain key employees without adding undue expense to your bottom line.
Your Renaissance Group retirement advisor can help you analyze and choose among a broad array of business and corporate retirement plan options to help you and your employees achieve your business and retirement goals.
Our team of competent and experienced financial advisors brings an unbiased, independent approach to managing plan investment and advisory functions. This can lead to stronger results for plan participants engaged in retirement income planning and greater confidence for employer fiduciaries.